Haley R. Ayure focuses her practice on a full range of domestic and international corporate transnational and general commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, secured transactions, commercial lending, securities law compliance and general corporate governance. Haley also practices in the area of immigration law, with a focus on business immigration matters.
Yova A. Borovska concentrates her practice in the area of immigration. She handles all aspects of immigration law, including applications for non-immigrant visas, immigrant visa consular processing, employment-based and family-based immigrant petitions, PERM, applications for change of status and extension of stay and applications for adjustment of status and U.S. Citizenship.
Margaret Castellanos, FRP
Margaret Castellanos has been with our firm since July 1998. Maggie handles non-immigrant and immigrant visas specializing in H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, TN, O-1, all related extensions and changes of status as well as EB1(a), EB1(b), EB1(c), Alien Labor Certification (PERM) and naturalization filings. This includes the analysis and preparation of responses and Appeals to the government. She is also fluent Bilingual - English/Spanish, which is an asset for many of our clients.
Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Immigration and Nationality Law, William J. Flynn, III is a shareholder in the firm’s Labor & Employment Group where he focuses largely on immigration legal matters. He has represented foreign nationals and U.S. corporations that employ foreign nationals. In this capacity, he represents clients before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Department of State.
Richard has been selected by his peers to be listed in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2006 and has garnered an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review rating, the highest available mark for professional excellence from Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Ratings. He was named to the Florida Super Lawyers® list consecutively from 2007-2014.
Beatrice LeVine, CP FRP
Bea LeVine has been with our firm since May, 1988. She is experienced in Family & Business Immigration involving Immigrant and Non-immigrant visas. Her knowledge and skills focus primarily on EB-5 Investors, E-1/E-2 Investors, Entertainers & Athletes, Corporate Transferees, Health Care Workers, Students, Family and Consular Matters. Her work involves liaising with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Department of State.
With more than 30 years of legal experience, Dilip Patel has built a strong practice which deals with all aspects of immigration law. Dilip specializes in assisting individuals and families as well as U.S. companies that hire foreign nationals for temporary or permanent work.
Christopher R. Thorn’s practice focuses on employment-based immigration matters. Christopher serves corporate clients in a wide variety of industries, including telecommunications, health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, engineering and higher education.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- Virginia lawmaker criticized for detention center work
- Rohingya Activist: 'Rohingya Are Not Safe Anywhere'
- Migrant tide fuels rise of right-wing leader in Italy
- They Lost Their Country. Then a Fire Robbed Them of Even More.
- After years of seeking asylum in U.S., a Mexican reporter and his son just narrowly escaped deportation
- DHS to Terminate Temporary Protected Status for Haitians in 18 Months
- My I-751 Conditional Residence Removal Case is Pending for Too Long. How Do I Prove My Lawful Status?
- Recent Developments Related to Travel Restrictions for Nationals of Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela & Yemen
- Diversity Visa (Green Card Lottery) Entries Discarded by DOS Due to Glitch, New Period Opens on October 18, 2017
- 2019 Diversity Visa Lottery Registration Open October 3 – November 7, 2017