As the name suggests, the EB-4 category is for “special immigrants” as enumerated in the Immigration and Nationality Act. The main type of special immigrant is the religious worker. Special immigrants also include Panama Canal Treaty employees, Amerasian children, certain employees of U.S. foreign service posts abroad, certain retired employees of international organizations and dependents of juvenile courts.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- USCIS Releases New Form I-9 Dated July 17, 2017
- Supreme Court Partially Reinstates Executive Order on Travel
- DACA (“DREAMers”) Program Still in Effect, But DAPA Rescinded; Trump Delays Enforcement of Executive Order on Travel
- I-9 Compliance & H-1B, H-4 Visa Changes in Trump’s 1st 100 Days
- How Do Recent Government Announcements and Actions Affect the H-1B Visa Program?