As the name suggests, the EB-4 category is for “special immigrants” as enumerated in the Immigration and Nationality Act. The main type of special immigrant is the religious worker. Special immigrants also include Panama Canal Treaty employees, Amerasian children, certain employees of U.S. foreign service posts abroad, certain retired employees of international organizations and dependents of juvenile courts.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- Immigration Crackdown – Are You Ready?
- USCIS Resumes Processing of DACA Renewal Applications Following Federal Court Order
- DHS to Terminate Temporary Protected Status for Haitians in 18 Months
- My I-751 Conditional Residence Removal Case is Pending for Too Long. How Do I Prove My Lawful Status?
- Recent Developments Related to Travel Restrictions for Nationals of Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela & Yemen