USCIS has confirmed that their card production facility in Corbin, KY is undergoing maintenance, and all card production work has now been transferred to their facility in Lee’s Summit, MO. A backlog of cases is expected, and clients may not receive their cards for at least two to three weeks after approval of their respective application. It is anticipated that this issue will be resolved sometime during the month of September.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- New Law Governs Immigrant Worksite Enforcement Actions in California
- For Austria’s Muslims, country’s hard-right turn signals an ominous direction
- Syrian refugee detained in Greece on terror charge
- 'Poor People's Campaign' set to launch near US-Mexico border
- Review: Two very different movies at Film Streams, a documentary and a quirky drama, both illuminate human strife
- Diversity Visa (Green Card Lottery) Entries Discarded by DOS Due to Glitch, New Period Opens on October 18, 2017
- 2019 Diversity Visa Lottery Registration Open October 3 – November 7, 2017
- EB-5 Regional Center Program Extended to December 8, 2017
- DHS to Wind Down DACA Program Over a Six-Month Period
- USCIS to Implement In-Person Interviews for Certain Immigration Benefits