USCIS has confirmed that their card production facility in Corbin, KY is undergoing maintenance, and all card production work has now been transferred to their facility in Lee’s Summit, MO. A backlog of cases is expected, and clients may not receive their cards for at least two to three weeks after approval of their respective application. It is anticipated that this issue will be resolved sometime during the month of September.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- Nike's marketing strikes a chord without hurting business
- Press Releases: United States Continues To Assist Venezuelans in Need
- Amazing Lash Gains New Owner, Bids Founders Goodbye
- Seattle will vacate more than 500 convictions for marijuana possession
- CBS' 'Murphy Brown' is back, ready to 'make some noise'
- Our Trip Inside an Immigrant Detention Facility and How Congress Can Improve the Asylum Process
- Immigration Crackdown – Are You Ready?
- USCIS Resumes Processing of DACA Renewal Applications Following Federal Court Order
- DHS to Terminate Temporary Protected Status for Haitians in 18 Months
- My I-751 Conditional Residence Removal Case is Pending for Too Long. How Do I Prove My Lawful Status?