USCIS has confirmed that their card production facility in Corbin, KY is undergoing maintenance, and all card production work has now been transferred to their facility in Lee’s Summit, MO. A backlog of cases is expected, and clients may not receive their cards for at least two to three weeks after approval of their respective application. It is anticipated that this issue will be resolved sometime during the month of September.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- USCIS Releases New Form I-9 Dated July 17, 2017
- Supreme Court Partially Reinstates Executive Order on Travel
- DACA (“DREAMers”) Program Still in Effect, But DAPA Rescinded; Trump Delays Enforcement of Executive Order on Travel
- I-9 Compliance & H-1B, H-4 Visa Changes in Trump’s 1st 100 Days
- How Do Recent Government Announcements and Actions Affect the H-1B Visa Program?