The U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) just made it easier for immigrants to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee online through their electronic immigration system. The USCIS Immigrant Fee is required for individuals immigrating to the United States as lawful permanent residents. The government uses this fee to process, produce, and deliver the associated Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the respective immigrant. This streamlined method also reduces the amount of information an immigrant must provide to USCIS. The government listened to customer feedback and now allows anyone to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee for an immigrant. This includes a family member, friend, employer, attorney, or accredited representative who can now pay the fee. The payor must have the immigrant’s Alien Registration Number (A-Number) and DOS Case ID in order to make the payment online.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- Nike's marketing strikes a chord without hurting business
- Press Releases: United States Continues To Assist Venezuelans in Need
- Amazing Lash Gains New Owner, Bids Founders Goodbye
- Seattle will vacate more than 500 convictions for marijuana possession
- CBS' 'Murphy Brown' is back, ready to 'make some noise'
- Our Trip Inside an Immigrant Detention Facility and How Congress Can Improve the Asylum Process
- Immigration Crackdown – Are You Ready?
- USCIS Resumes Processing of DACA Renewal Applications Following Federal Court Order
- DHS to Terminate Temporary Protected Status for Haitians in 18 Months
- My I-751 Conditional Residence Removal Case is Pending for Too Long. How Do I Prove My Lawful Status?