An Individual Who Wants to Learn About Cuban Adjustment Act

Cuban Adjustment Act

There are special laws allowing natives and citizens of Cuba, as well as their spouses and children, to obtain Green Cards.  You may apply for a green card under this law if you are Cuban and are in the United States one year after having been inspected, admitted, or paroled into the U.S. This means that if you entered the U.S. in a lawful manner, you may be eligible to become a Lawful Permanent Resident, …
read more