An Investor Who Wants to Learn About Employment Visas

E-3 Visa: Australian Specialty Occupation

The E-3 Visa is very similar to the H-1B visa. The E-3 is available to Australian nationals to perform services in a specialty occupation in the United States. A specialty occupation is one that requires at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.  “Equivalent” means that a person must have three years of progressive work experience in the field for every year of education.  Thus, to have the equivalent of a four-year bachelor’s degree, you must …
read more