There are various types of relief from removal that may be available to you or your family members in immigration court. Every case in immigration court is different, but all are highly complex and require careful strategy and preparation. It is therefore not recommended that you attend your immigration hearings alone as you may be missing out on relief for which you are eligible.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- New Law Governs Immigrant Worksite Enforcement Actions in California
- For Austria’s Muslims, country’s hard-right turn signals an ominous direction
- Syrian refugee detained in Greece on terror charge
- 'Poor People's Campaign' set to launch near US-Mexico border
- Review: Two very different movies at Film Streams, a documentary and a quirky drama, both illuminate human strife
- Diversity Visa (Green Card Lottery) Entries Discarded by DOS Due to Glitch, New Period Opens on October 18, 2017
- 2019 Diversity Visa Lottery Registration Open October 3 – November 7, 2017
- EB-5 Regional Center Program Extended to December 8, 2017
- DHS to Wind Down DACA Program Over a Six-Month Period
- USCIS to Implement In-Person Interviews for Certain Immigration Benefits