There are various types of relief from removal that may be available to you or your family members in immigration court. Every case in immigration court is different, but all are highly complex and require careful strategy and preparation. It is therefore not recommended that you attend your immigration hearings alone as you may be missing out on relief for which you are eligible.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- Cyprus: Ukrainians Eyeing Foreign Citizenships In Wake Of Automatic Exchange Of Information - Eurofast Global Ltd
- Area activists push to make Dream Act a reality: Group presents a petition to protect undocumented immigrants brought to U.S. as children
- Tweeting rage: How immigration policies can polarize public discourse
- Orbit Law, PLLC Partners Commemorate a Decade Each Practicing Law
- A lack of bricklayers and scaffolders is holding back Britain's construction sector — and Brexit could make it even worse
- Diversity Visa (Green Card Lottery) Entries Discarded by DOS Due to Glitch, New Period Opens on October 18, 2017
- 2019 Diversity Visa Lottery Registration Open October 3 – November 7, 2017
- EB-5 Regional Center Program Extended to December 8, 2017
- DHS to Wind Down DACA Program Over a Six-Month Period
- USCIS to Implement In-Person Interviews for Certain Immigration Benefits