There are various types of relief from removal that may be available to you or your family members in immigration court. Every case in immigration court is different, but all are highly complex and require careful strategy and preparation. It is therefore not recommended that you attend your immigration hearings alone as you may be missing out on relief for which you are eligible.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- USCIS Releases New Form I-9 Dated July 17, 2017
- Supreme Court Partially Reinstates Executive Order on Travel
- DACA (“DREAMers”) Program Still in Effect, But DAPA Rescinded; Trump Delays Enforcement of Executive Order on Travel
- I-9 Compliance & H-1B, H-4 Visa Changes in Trump’s 1st 100 Days
- How Do Recent Government Announcements and Actions Affect the H-1B Visa Program?