There are various types of relief from removal that may be available to you or your family members in immigration court. Every case in immigration court is different, but all are highly complex and require careful strategy and preparation. It is therefore not recommended that you attend your immigration hearings alone as you may be missing out on relief for which you are eligible.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our blogs & advisoriessign up here
- Immigration Crackdown – Are You Ready?
- USCIS Resumes Processing of DACA Renewal Applications Following Federal Court Order
- DHS to Terminate Temporary Protected Status for Haitians in 18 Months
- My I-751 Conditional Residence Removal Case is Pending for Too Long. How Do I Prove My Lawful Status?
- Recent Developments Related to Travel Restrictions for Nationals of Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela & Yemen